There Has to Be a Better Way
In 1998, TERRIO Therapy consisted of Tim Terrio performing physical therapy on a handful of patients out of one clinic in North Bakersfield. 25 years later the company has blossomed into a network of services all designed to help you, our customer, reach your fullest potential. TERRIO lives off the mantra "there has to be a better way." Thus, whenever TERRIO is presented with a problem, we look for creative and innovative solutions to that problem and then we make sure our patients "Get Informed, Get Moving, Get Better."
In January 2012 Tim Terrio and six other TERRIO physical therapists started the Evidence-In-Motion (EIM) program to further advance their education through the 18 month 'transitional' Doctorate in Physical Therapy Program or the 18 month Orthopedic Residency. It was through these programs that TERRIO was selected to be a part of the "Clinical Excellence Network" (CEN) program in Association with Rocky Mountain University where TERRIO receives student interns. Through the years, TERRIO staff has helped EIM put together curriculums in Acute Care and Pediatrics and TERRIO is the only CEN member in the nation that can offer students internship hours in Orthopedics, Sports, Acute, Rehabilitation, Pediatrics and Women's Health.
Services by the Numbers...
- 9 Adult Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinics in Kern County
- 1 Adult Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinic in Fresno County
- 1 Pediatric Outpatient Physical and Occupational Therapy Clinic in Bakersfield
- 1 Aquatic Physical Therapy and Neuro Rehab Clinic in Bakersfield
- Inpatient/Acute Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy Contract with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Occupational Therapy Contracts with 9 School Districts in Kern County
- Contract with Kern Regional Center to Perform Early Intervention Program for Autistic Children