Careers at TERRIO
Immediate openings for... * Adult Outpatient Therapists (clinical setting): • Orthopedic PTs and PTAs • Low-Level/Neuro PTs and PTAs * Inpatient Therapists (acute rehab setting): • PTs • OTs • SLPs * Pediatric Therapists (clinical/school settings): • PTs and PTAs • OTs and COTAs • SLPs *EIP Interventionists
Join the TERRIO Team of Experts!
Why join the TERRIO Team? TERRIO is committed to excellence and building a team of experts proven by our track record of therapist tenure, employee compensation, investment in continuing education and being voted the best in the industry!
- TERRIO has 80 licensed therapists with an average tenure of 6.1 years (84% of our therapists have an advanced graduate degree)
- TERRIO offers highly competitive base salaries, great health insurance plans, annual continuing education dollars, a generous vacation policy, and a 401(k) retirement with company matching
- Since 2012, TERRIO has invested $378,218 in Therapist Development for Doctorate and Orthopedic Residency Programs, and another $194,825 in Therapist Continuing Education and Training.
- TERRIO has been voted "Best Physical Therapy Company" in Bakersfield 12 years in a row
We are looking for PTs, OTs, and SLPs who are seeking full time, part time, or per diem employment opportunities. At TERRIO, we are open to flexible schedules where therapists can work in one or multiple therapy settings of their choosing. We offer all therapists a highly competitive base salary, and sign-on, relocation, and retention bonuses are often available depending on current need. Here is more information about our openings, benefits, and mentorship opportunities:
Available Therapy Settings:
- Outpatient Orthopedic Clinics:
- 8 outpatient PT orthopedic clinics in Bakersfield, CA
- 1 outpatient PT orthopedic clinic in Delano, CA
- 1 outpatient PT orthopedic clinic in Tehachapi, CA
- 1 outpatient PT orthopedic clinic in Fresno, CA
- 1 inpatient/acute contract for PT, OT, and SLP at Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Pediatric Clinic:
- 1 pediatric outpatient clinic for PT and OT in Bakersfield, CA
- Neuro and Aquatic Therapy Clinic:
- 1 neuro outpatient clinic for PT and OT and aquatic therapy in Bakersfield, CA
All full time therapists (defined as 30 hours per week or more) are entitled to the following benefits:
- Company-sponsored Anthem Blue Cross PPO or Kaiser HMO health insurance
- 3 paid holidays (Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving)
- 24 paid vacation days off in Year 1, and 27 paid vacation days off in Years 2 and beyond
- 401k plan with a company match up to 4.0%
- Various Dental, Vision, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability plans and options to choose from
- Company-paid $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Continuing Education bank that starts at $250 in Year 1, and then increases by $250 every year after
- Company-paid APTA membership dues
- Company-hosted 4 weekend intensive continuing education courses hosted by Evidence-in-Motion (EIM) that therapists can attend for free without using their Con Ed dollars
- No newly hired PT would be put a clinic where they are the only PT in the building
- 10 total APTA Certified Physical Therapy Clinical Instructors (CIs) on our Outpatient Orthopedic staff – with a combined average of 15 years orthopedic outpatient experience per CI and an average TERRIO tenure of 9 years per CI.
- 4 total APTA Certified Physical Therapy Clinical Instructors (CIs) on our Inpatient/Acute staff – with a combined average of 22 years inpatient/acute therapy experience per CI and an average TERRIO tenure of 17 years per CI.
- 4 total APTA Certified Physical Therapy Clinical Instructors (CIs) on our Pediatric staff – with a combined average of 19 years pediatric outpatient therapy experience per CI and an average TERRIO tenure of 12 years per CI.