Opportunities at TERRIO
One of the many benefits for Physical Therapists who work at TERRIO is the opportunity to work in a variety of locations practicing a wide range of therapy services. For those beginning a career in Physical Therapy, this exposes them to many options to discover different types of therapy and which locations may appeal to them. They can determine whether they prefer working in a hospital, outpatient clinic, or school environment, which disciplines of therapy they enjoy, and their preference of adult or pediatric patients.
For someone who is just beginning a career in Physical Therapy, it is important to explore the many sides of physical therapy and discover what appeals to you. TERRIO provides their physical therapists with the opportunity to explore the various aspects of physical therapy.
TERRIO offers a variety of Physical Therapy disciplines:
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Inpatient/Acute Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Therapy
- School-Based Therapy
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Early Intervention Program
With so many options to choose from, there is sure to be a few disciplines that appeal to every physical therapist. Working with children can be especially rewarding for some people, providing early intervention to help promote development, and helping children to maximize their abilities. Others may prefer working with adults in an outpatient clinic, or with hospital patients in an Acute Rehab facility. The important thing is for physical therapists to ensure they are exposed to a wide variety of disciplines, and TERRIO provides that opportunity.
With a wide variety of locations, Physical Therapists at TERRIO are given the opportunity to work at a variety of facilities. One day may be spent at a hospital and the next at a school. The choices are abundant. TERRIO’s ability to offer this experience lies in their wide-ranging contracts and facilities.
Locations and Contracts
- 9 Adult Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinics in Kern County
- 1 Adult Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinic in Fresno County
- 1 Pediatric Outpatient Physical and Occupational Therapy Clinic in Bakersfield
- 1 Aquatic Physical Therapy and Neuro Rehab Clinic in Bakersfield
- Inpatient/Acute Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy Contract with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Occupational Therapy Contracts with 9 School Districts in Kern County
- Contract with Kern Regional Center to Perform Early Intervention Program for Autistic Children
Choosing a career at TERRIO provides you with a variety of options to develop your Physical Therapy skills. Contact TERRIO today and broaden your opportunities for physical therapists jobs Bakersfield, CA.