Terrio physical therapy
Helping Children Maximize Their Abilities
TERRIOKids has a comprehensive pediatric therapy program that provides a full slate of services to help all children maximize their abilities and to achieve the highest functional level possible.
Benefits of Pediatric Therapy
- helps maximize children’s abilities
- helps achieve the highest function level
- four distinct programs for children
- non-insurance-based Abilities Program
TERRIOKids caters to children with special needs, including children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, cerebral palsy, and Down Syndrome. We also work with infants who are premature, have developmental delays, torticollis, plagiocephaly, and/or brachycephaly.
We offer 4 distinct programs for children in the realm of pediatric therapy:
- Traditional Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Aquatic Therapy for children with special needs
- School-Based Therapy
- Therapy for 7 school districts across Kern County
- Wellness and Fitness Programs – TERRIOKids Abilities Program (T.A.P.), Bike Riding Classes, Yoga
- Handwriting Classes