Terrio physical therapy
Outpatient Physical Therapy
Injured? TERRIO Can Help
TERRIO offers Adult Outpatient Therapy services to patients with a wide variety of issues from general aches and pains to those recovering from surgery, and those with sports injuries, neurological, and balance problems.
- help for any number of problems
- Pre- and Post-Operative Surgery Program
- Neurological Problems
- Balance/Vestibular Problems
• Muscle, joint, or nerve pain involving the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, back, pelvis, hips, knees, ankles, and feet. This may include sprains and strains, tendonitis, bursitis, fractures, or just general pains.
• Recovery from surgery, e.g., shoulder, back, neck, hips, knees, ankles, and feet. This can include knee, hip, and shoulder replacements, ACL reconstruction, and rotator cuff repairs, to name a few.
• General deconditioning and weakness from fatigue, heart problems, respiratory problems, inactivity, or post hospitalization
• Sports injuries
• Pre- and post-operative programs for knee or hip joint replacement surgeries
• Neurological problems, such as strokes or CVA, Parkinson’s, peripheral neuropathy, sciatica, numbness or tingling into the extremities, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, etc.
• Balance and vestibular problems
• Women’s health issues, such as pre- and post-partum issues, incontinence, pelvic, and low back pain
At TERRIO we help a lot of patients that have any form of neurological problems. The diagnosis can include CVA or stroke, Parkinson’s, peripheral neuropathy, sciatica, radicular pain, numbness or tingling, and other complications arising from other neurological problems, such as muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, and brain injuries, just to name a few.
In each case, the therapist will evaluate the patient’s condition and develop a treatment program with the goal of helping the patient to either return to their previous level of function, or to accommodate to whatever deficits they have, to allow them to be more functional and safer at home and in the community.
At TERRIO, we treat those patients that are experiencing balance and/or vestibular problems or have a history of falling. Each patient will be evaluated, and an individualized program will be developed to address their specific condition. For some, it is to address the symptoms of dizziness or vertigo with head or eye movements or changes in positions. For others, they just feel off balance, stumble a lot, or have a history of falling. In all cases, the goal is to get the patient back to a state of normal function and decrease their risk of falling or fear of movement.
Knee, Lower Back, and Hip Pain
TERRIO offers AposHealth, an innovative, clinically proven solution for patients with chronic knee osteoarthritis. 87% of patients who started treatment with AposHealth avoided surgery (TKR) at 24 months.
Developed by experts in orthopedics and sports medicine, the AposHealth foot-worn device is FDA-cleared for treating knee osteoarthritis, to help temporarily reduce knee pain and improve lower extremity function during activities of daily living.
AposHealth helps people with knee, lower back, and hip pain by improving their gait (walking mechanics) using:
• Biomechanical Changes – addresses the underlying causes of pain by shifting pressure away from painful areas
• Neuromuscular Effects – provides long-lasting neuromuscular effect by re-educating muscles for a healthier gait pattern, even when not wearing the device